Another good day around the new house.
- Played McGregor for the first time in the morning. Played the back first, went 41 / 46 with a tasty snowman on 7. It’s so April. The course layout is great, just need some time to get the greens smoothed out and rolling quite a bit quicker.
- Lunch at Panera, Crispini and a Greek salad. All in all pretty good.
- Packed up, drove back to Tarrytown, stopped in New Palz for dinner.
- Dinner at La Stazione. Nice place with fairly good food. Sitting outside for dinner is so nice.
- Back at the apartment in Tarrytown. Sigh.