In the spirit of Paul’s something-more-than-twitter updates, here’s mine (though it really covers Sunday through Tuesday):
- Played golf at San Teresa with Will and Danny. 41 / 39 for an 80, with birdies on 10 and 11. Not bad for the first round of the year after eight hours of flying. Nice course, back nine was much more interesting than the front and they have Segways available as golf carts!
- Spent some profiling the new rendering code. Profiling is always interesting, as it rarely turns up what you would expect. We seem to be spending a lot of time in dojo.lang.nameAnonFunc…
- The Burro makes quite the strong margarita. Be sure to ask for the large size.
- Fry’s is amazing. I wish we had something like it on the east coast, though my wallet is happy we don’t.
- The never-ending search for
the perfecta decent Bluetooth headset continues. Rob suggests the Plantronics 510. Multipoint seems quite cool and the 510 is not overtly expensive.
- Pacific Cookie Co. makes some excellent cookies. Double fudge and sugar are my faves.
- Rock Bottom has some tasty beers, though the current brewmaster’s choice (a light red) isn’t all that great. The normal red was much better.
- Yes, this entire trip has been an excuse to eat.
- Still working on integrating dojo.dnd2 into our tree. Need to abstract out the selection bit, but I’ve got the node selection / filtering working.
1 reply on “Tuesday”
would love to catch up w/ you while you’re still out in sunny CA.