Sometimes it’s a hard world for the small things.
- An entire stadium of people humming on a Baby Ruth is a bit disturbing. Ad people are weird. If you haven’t seen it, watch more ESPN.
- Took Jack/Spock/Fatty/Pest/Chunk (we’re renaming the cat) into the vet today as his asthma flared up. He’s also due for a checkup, so he’s off getting that. Poor hacky kitty.
- Disco Dressage? Who knew horses could dance? Show of hands.
- Port port port
- dojo.string.Builder is missing from Core, so I wrote it today. Started writing tests and realized I didn’t know how the console test harness works. Email into -contrib to find out details. Changed the guts to do the branching on object specification instead of at call time. Should be slightly faster and use one less member variable.
- Restructured some misguided ideas I had a long time ago. Though, higher-order functions are among the coolest things in the universe.
- Picked up a glider for $150 off Craig’s List. It’s the first thing we’ve ever purchased from the list and everything went smoothly. The seller even threw in a bunch of nice lightly used baby stuff that should be really useful…
- Breakfast: Coffee. Butter scone. Didn’t take my mug and killed a recycled tree.
- Lunch: Chicken parm patty sandwich. I can feel the arteries clogging.
- Dinner: Split pea soup and four oranges. Don’t ask. Slim pickings at the cafeteria tonight.
- Snacks: chicken fingers in the afternoon and some fig newtons right about… now.